Arts & Crafts Tutors
New York, NY, USA
I Love Africa
Founded in 2016, I Love Africa is the leading global African and diaspora platform that was born by the inspiration of our love for Africa, to promote Black people globally, African Culture, Enlighten and Entertain. To be a guide to those seeking to learn about Africa and the African Diaspora nations.
Founded in 2016, I Love Africa is the leading global African and diaspora platform that was born by the inspiration of our love for Africa, to promote Black people globally, African Culture, Enlighten and Entertain. To be a guide to those seeking to learn about Africa and the African Diaspora nations. Our organization has immediate openings for Arts & Crafts (Handmade shoes, bags, clothes, hair, jewelry, etc.) Teachers-Mentors. This position provides a student centered, supportive classroom that promotes learning and connecting with people through Zoom/Google Meet.
The Ideal Tutor Would Be:
- Someone who wants to pass on his/her knowledge to new students
- A patient, punctual, and a good educator
- Someone who has solid knowledge of skills, arts, and crafts he/she is teaching
- Someone who understands that students may have learning differences and emotional difficulties
- An instructor who has the ability to mentor as a positive role model.
- Internet connection, webcam enabled device, and a neat space.
- Highly self-motivated, energetic individual who builds strong relationships quickly
- Good English oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone/video conference skills and exquisite listening skills to serve clients all over the world
- Self-directed, proactive, intelligent, knowledge of each student (in and out), multi-tasker, problem solving skills, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to connect with students with patience and compassion.
- Teaching credentials are a plus but are not mandatory
- Competitive salary
- Remote working option
- Flexible working hours
- Room for growth in a rapidly scaling international media company and business leader
Application instructions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter in the body of the email, along with a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to your application.